Wednesday, March 7, 2007

How may i resist you?

Two men from an insurance company walked into my office, bearing the sign - WE ARE NOT HERE TO SELL NEW POLICIES, BUT TO HELP YOU TO ANALYSE THE WEAKNESSES OF YOUR EXISTING POLICY. And its free. Phew! i thought good people are no longer exist.

They asked me 10 minutes of my time. Me okay, and the talking started. Bla, bla, bla... for 20 minutes

It's not the thing they said, but the way they said them. And me? I didnt like it. The more talkative one in particular. With sudden bulging eye, sudden increase in tonation, cynical smiles, and others - turned me green. All the truth and facts they said seems so fictitious.

For I didn't keep my policy here, they promised to visit me, AGAIN, tomorrow - not to harrass, but TO ASSIST me. And me? influenced by the evil spirit of 4 o'clock wind, NODDED!

Please Sirs, how may I resist you?

No comments: