Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The workout

When I decided to go to the gym, my aim was to recover my stamina, which I long lost. So, for that purpose, the cardio exercise, I thought, is sufficient enough .

The environment at the gym however, made me learnt to lift some irons and sit on those muscle-building machines. These exercises they said, helps in burning the excess fats in my special body-parts, to enlarge these and to reduce those, to convert the barrels into pack, and so on and so forth.

This morning, my colleague ask me, "Eh why you look thinner now eh? Are you sick or something?"...

You see? I guess I need to re-check the market demand.

And for this market research period, I'll stick to the UiTM's stadium running track.

1 comment:

Kamehameha Expert said...

my weight increase once i frequently go to gym..its true bro!..ask johan..hes now heavier..