Wednesday, March 7, 2007

No Cash Transaction

A policeman, out of nowhere stopped me last night. About 2330 hrs and some 200 meters from my house's perimeter fence. He parked his motorcycle, and with a furious face, while talking to his cellphone, took a detailed look at my windscreen where :
- my road-tax,
- my office pass and,
- the entrance pass for "higher-ranked police officers' housing" - where my brother stays.
(On which he detailed the last one very much, and he smiled).

I pressed down the power window's button on my right and ask him nicely, "Evening mister, (didnt catch his name or numbers because they are well covered with his safety jacket). Anything i did wrong?"

Then the mister started complaining about my tinted windows, too dark he said, more than 75%, the JPJ wont approve this, serious issue, and bla.. bla.. bla...

He asked me the reason why i tinted my glass. Duhhh!!! Malaysia is very hot mister, i travel a lot with the kids, and they tend to have problem sleeping when the sun is fully switched on. Thats my reason. Oh i did apologized to him also.

The reason and apologize seems acceptable to him, because no ticket was issued and the best thing was - no cash transaction happened.

2 comments:

achu cha said...

ahaha.. i have told u so, your tinted windscreen is too dark. lucky u, the nice policeman accepted your excuses.

Rock... said...

It was the sticker ma'am.